Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world – leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Bulk Driver to join the team in the Fort Worth, Texas area.
▪ Safe and timely delivery of liquid carbon dioxide, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, and liquid argon to medical and industrial customers.
▪ Committed to safety, health, environmental, and quality programs and policies.
▪ Use of onboard Driver computer for electronic logging and delivery data entry.
▪ Compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety and HAZMAT regulations.
▪ Maintains strong working relations with peers and other departments.
▪ High school diploma or equivalent
▪ CDL A license with current Hazmat and tanker endorsements
▪ 3 years recent and verifiable tractor/trailer road experience
▪ 3 year clean MVR (no moving violations)
▪ Experience transporting cryogenic liquids would be a plus
▪ Strong customer service skills
▪ Ability to follow DOT regulations
We are a safety focused organization believing in company paid training, excellent salary, bonus pay opportunities, world-class benefits, and job security. Linde Bulk Drivers work a steady, five day work schedule with consistent start times and two consecutive days off.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!