Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Clean Energy Technology Project Manager to join the team in the Murray Hill, New Jersey area.
▪ Create and manage project teams for the development and commercialization of new processes and applications.
▪ Responsible for maintaining quality in development projects to ensure success in areas identified for commercial application
▪ Works closely with program areas to specify project requirements during the initial project setup phase.
▪ Works with .internal and external partners to agree on specific project resources
▪ Responsible for the budget, deliverables and timelines on agreed projects.
▪ Creates and implements project communication processes and keep stakeholders well informed on the project status, progress, and barriers/issues.
▪ Bachelor Degree (chemical engineering or related field with 5-10 years experience. Advanced degree preferable)
▪ Minimum 5 - 10 years of technical experience in areas relevant to the current CE-T program areas.
▪ Project management skills for research and development as well as for large commercial projects
▪ Recognized technical expertise in selected program areas of business interest
▪ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
▪ Communicate effectively with technology and business personnel, as well as in internal and external frameworks
▪ Ability to function well with global cross-functional teams and multiple concurrent projects in several program areas.
▪ Experience in successfully proposing, developing and implementing technology projects involving laboratory testing, pilot, demonstration and first commercial implementation.
▪ Recognition as technical expert in areas of business interest with demonstrated achievement in project management, project implementation and technology commercialization
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!