Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas-related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world - leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a BioMed Technician to join the team in the Albany, New York area.
The position is responsible for the repair of respiratory equipment such as concentrators, liquid equipment, compressors, suction devices, oximeters, CPAP, BiPAP, and heated humidifiers.
▪ Responsible for participating in the performance of day to day ventilator maintenance
▪ Keeps work area organized and clean
▪ Responsible for all ventilator maintenance files
▪ Responsible for making sure all manufacture guidelines are meet for the pm and repair of ventilators
▪ Responsible for making sure all testing equipment is calibrated annually
▪ Responsible for maintaining sufficient ventilator inventory
▪ Responsible for maintaining sufficient parts inventory
▪ Must hold a valid drivers license
▪ Must demonstrate professional attitude and appearance
▪ Thorough knowledge of the principles, methods, materials and equipment used are required
▪ Must have ability to gain and maintain thorough knowledge of paperwork
▪ Manages time with minimal supervision
▪ Must have high school diploma or GED: Associates degree or higher preferred.
▪ Must attend and pass manufacture training class
▪ Able to lift 50-70 pounds as needed
▪ Able to bend, stoop, squat, and lift numerous times daily
▪ Able to see and hear adequately in order to respond to auditory and visual needs
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!