Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the team in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
▪ Manage and oversee multiple project activities
▪ Coordinate with Sales, Application Sales Engineering and the Customer to establish project objectives, scope and time lines
▪ Ensure project compliance with all required Linde and Industry codes, standards, drawings and practices
▪ Coordinate with technical support resources (internal or external) and procurement to obtain required project material and equipment costs, labor and delivery times for use in proposed customer solution
▪ Assist Sales and Application Sales Engineering in proposal preparation to ensure total project scope inclusions and any one off designs
▪ Establish and execute project plans to include: schedules, budgets, all required drawings/schematics, procurement of equipment and components, start-up/commissioning, customer training, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reporting and other required project administrative tasks
▪ Prepare project budgets, IO requests, contractor bids with all required supporting documentation
▪ Execute project with Linde customer, contractors, /vendors and internal resources for the successful execution of the project
▪ Maintain expected project profitability and schedule.
▪ Indentify and regulate all out-of-scope or change order items and documenting as such for mutual resolution
▪ Conduct frequent project reviews with stakeholders and management
▪ Assist in project commissioning and start up
▪ Provide customer safety training, O&M manuals transmittal, Responsible Care documented sign-off
▪ Participate in any / all project HAZOPs and Process Safety Reviews
▪ Initiate and document all required process or Engineering Management of Change ( EMOC)
▪ 3 to 7 years of demonstrated experience in industrial equipment project management
▪ Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering required
▪ Professional Engineers license preferred
▪ Experience with Industrial Gases or petrochemical projects is a plus
▪ Project Management Certification (PMI or equivalent) preferred
▪ Travel 25% - 75%
▪ Project Management
▪ Extensive project controls experience with industrial projects
▪ Communicates effectively with technology, business personnel and customers (oral and written)
▪ Computer skills in MS office suite, MS Project, AutoCad (drafting programs)
▪ Reading P&IDs, electrical schematics, layout drawings, etc...
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!