Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world -leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Business Process Consultant - Customer Processes to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Internal consultants to the business for continuous business process improvement and exploitation of the IS investment
▪ Collaboration with business in formulating business process strategy & programs for business area; stay abreast of business changes which could impact systems design
▪ Provide measurable contribution to margin and ROCE for the supported businesses through continuous process improvement
▪ Provide the interface between IS and the business for the relevant business process area
▪ Identification of opportunities for technological / strategic change within business area to improve business
performance and gain competitive edge
▪ Business process design and improvement in collaboration with business
▪ Architecture of IS applications usage in business area consistent with global IM strategy; overall responsibility for
functionality delivered by the application; reference point for SAP in the business area
▪ Identification and delivery of exploitation opportunities out of existing investments.
▪ Facilitation of business case development & facilitate progress through project life cycle; facilitation of user
ownership and involvement in deployment
▪ Business process modelling and design; ownership of business process models for the various functions supported by our enterprise applications
▪ Overall responsibility for technical functionality delivered by the applications.
▪ Providing expert technical and application advice.
▪ Realization of business benefits from SAP and other business cases to ensure cost/return objectives achieved
▪ Develop and manage a strong team of Business Process Specialists who act as consultants to the business
▪ Coordinate resources with required centres: i.e. Software Development Centre / Global Development Centre; Global Centre of Excellence, to ensure continuity and delivery of new functionality
▪ Establishing best practice across the region; global collaboration with peers in agreeing standards;
▪ Bachelor Degree
▪ Minimum 3 years management level experience
▪ Minimum 5 years project experience
▪ Significant experience within the appropriate business specialty, with prior experience of managing a team. Prior responsibility for strategic direction would be preferred.
▪ Expert knowledge of SAP and it's application
▪ Extensive experience of managing complex projects
▪ Extensive knowledge of business processes and application functionality to enable the resolution of complex problems and influence continuous improvement
▪ Ability to operate in a Regional environment
▪ Strong degree of strategic business knowledge
▪ Strong understanding of Leadership team/Steering Committee -specific business needs and ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with business management
▪ Understanding of Information Technology and a deep appreciation of it's business application
▪ Strong understanding and demonstrated use of IS and how it can be used for competitive advantage to support the business process
▪ Able to explore technology and use leading edge thinking in order to broaden the knowledge of the business and transfer knowledge to the users
▪ Ability to work and communicate with all levels of employees both local and global within the Linde Group
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!