Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world - leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a CES Technician to join the team in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area.
▪ Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and removal of bulk cryogenic and non-cryogenic systems to include Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium systems in the assigned coverage area
▪ Works to implement Linde solutions as directed by CES Management
▪ Works with inside sales to provide site integration quotes for customers
▪ Tracks time and materials on projects and reports to line manager via on-line work order tracking system
▪ Provides project management and coordination for customers as needed
▪ Follow Linde safety policies, procedures, and goals
▪ Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
▪ Complete IMSS Chapters as assigned
▪ High School Degree
▪ Strong technical background
▪ Technical capabilities across all sectors, (refrigeration experience a plus)
▪ Strong mechanical skills and hands on experience with mechanical piping to include silver brazing and TIG Welding
▪ Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in a customer service environment.
▪ Sound interpersonal skills
▪ Excellent customer service focus
▪ Good understanding of the industry
▪ Basic computer literacy
▪ Safety Oriented
▪ Detail oriented
▪ Team oriented
▪ Good troubleshooting skills
▪ PM completion ratio
▪ Accuracy of equipment, materials and job time data entered into on-line work order tracking system
▪ Maximizing productivity
▪ Safety: IMSS Chapters, Near Misses, Avoidable Auto and Medical Treatment cases
▪ Basic electrical knowledge
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Installation, maintenance, and removal of CES equipment on time and to standard.
▪ Certification/Qualification requirements to perform given tasks.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!