Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world – leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Medical Sales Representative to join the team in one of the following areas: Syracuse / Buffalo, New York or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania .
▪ Develops and maintains professional business relationships with potential and existing healthcare customers
▪ Works with Regional Business Manager and the Market Segment Manager to develop strategies for selling the LifeGas Portfolio of products and grow the territory in line with the strategy
▪ Works to solve customer problems and concerns, and coordinates the various Linde Healthcare functions such as Supply Chain, Customer Service and Revenue Management.
▪ Demonstrates how LifeGas portfolio can be used to partner with customers
▪ Provide in-servicing and clinical information on new and existing products to customers and/or end users in key departments
▪ Develops strategy and implements tactical sales plans with marketing group to introduce new products to customers
▪ Researches potential customers via prospecting and cold calling as needed
▪ Maintains customer call logs and customer database
▪ Exercises total net revenue and profit objectives for assigned territory.
▪ Acts as a primary liaison between the account and Linde Healthcare and demonstrates a commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers.
▪ Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including Linde Healthcare/LifeGas value added programs, price increases, contract negotiations, and accounts receivable management, servicing the account with follow up as necessary.
▪ Acquire and maintain knowledge of competitive products and services
▪ Understands the competitive advantage & product benefits as it relates to the product offerings to the customer and communicates the strength of LifeGas’s product solution
▪ Coordinates team selling efforts and uses all resources necessary to service the account and grow the business.
▪ Maintains up to date sales activities, sales pipeline and account records on prospective and active accounts on Linde’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. Ensures the timely completion and submission of call reports and weekly planner within the CRM tool.
▪ Provide reports to management on activities, forecasts, sales and projects accurately, as requested, and on time.
▪ Participates in all scheduled sales conference calls and required Supply Chain meetings.
▪ Knowledgeable & compliant with Linde’s regulatory & legal policies
▪ Bachelor Degree - Business or Technical
▪ Three to five years of sales experience; consultative medical sales experience preferred.
▪ Excellent presentation skills
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to work well independently and as a team member in a matrix organization
▪ Strategic thinker with strong business, economic and/or financial acumen
▪ Excellent analytical skills
▪ Excellent consultative selling skills
▪ Strong negotiating skills and ability to effectively influence
▪ Strong listening skills
▪ A clear & effective speaking manner for the purpose of influencing & persuading others to a recommended course of action based on analysis of information
▪ A clear & succinct writing style for the purpose of preparing presentations and for making sales proposals to potential customers
▪ Working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, as well as networks, internet applications & CRM platforms
▪ Successful track record including the successful launch of new products or service programs
▪ Ability to work independently with demonstrated results in a key sales position.
▪ Exceptional sales expertise and knowledge of the sales process required
▪ Must be able to demonstrate continued success in sales achievements, including consistent sales growth of assigned products/ brands as well as related awards
▪ Ability to work in a matrix organization and leverage the resources a large company like Linde has to offer.
▪ Displays a “passionate” attitude toward the role of selling.
▪ Experience working with CRM Platforms preferred
▪ SAP Experience a plus
▪ Significant travel domestically within territory
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!