Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world – leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Bulk Driver to join the team in the Fulton, New York area.
▪ Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment and Traccess folder completion
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor
▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device
▪ Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center
▪ Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform
▪ High School Degree - required
▪ Minimum 3 Years previous driving experience
▪ Commercial Driver's License A with all applicable Hazmat endorsements
▪ Must have demonstrated record of safe work
▪ Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
▪ Exhibits commitment to defensive driving using Smith System principles
▪ Computer skills or ability to improve competence
▪ Familiarity with Linde on board recorder a plus
▪ Good communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, drivers and customers
We are a safety focused organization believing in company paid training, excellent salary, bonus pay opportunities, world-class benefits, and job security. Linde Bulk Drivers work a steady, five day work schedule with consistent start times and two consecutive days off.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!