Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking an HR North America Technology Lead to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ SAP HRS Security Administrator authorize, create and maintain all user access to NA database.
▪ Change Request Administrator review and authorize CRs for system and infrastructure updates impacting NA.
▪ NA Issues List Manage, review and approve all trouble tickets to ensure tickets are required, testing is completed through entire life cycles and notification and approval for production is provided.
▪ SME North America provide training, feedback, local requirements, recommendations and support the other RNA countries to deliver assigned initiatives.
▪ Project manage all regional initiatives in regards to SAP HRS including development of UAT scripts, project schedules, sign off criteria, compliance documentation, reporting/analysis, etc.
▪ Support Employee Services and Payroll in daily administration and processing of payroll, with emphasis on resolution of issues.
▪ Project manage the transition and consolidation of any legacy HRIS systems.
▪ Assist in the development of new HR processes and conversion of these requirements into a functional specification.
▪ Partner with the IS team to ensure that the functional specification is converted into the desired technical specification.
▪ Lead the testing of all HR development initiatives.
▪ Manage the third party technical support provider to ensure regional technology support needs are met
▪ Provide technical support for HR and business HPO related projects including legal entities, acquisitions, divestitures, process improvements, etc.
▪ Support North America employee base and Global Teams for any technology assistance requested with emphasis in Reporting and analysis.
▪ Support head of HR North America with reporting and data analysis including workforce analysis, talent flow activity, HR KPI dashboard
▪ Minimum of 5 years experience of operating, developing and testing HRIS systems.
▪ Minimum of 3 years experience with SAPHR and SAPHR tools and people excellence processes to increase administrative efficiency.
▪ Minimum 3 years of payroll experience, preferably with unionized and/or hourly payroll experience
▪ Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multi-task environment and work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
▪ Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within HR and across functions and business representatives.
▪ Demonstrated ability to design processes and be able to convert these processes into functional specifications.
▪ Knowledge of federal and state payroll related tax laws, general Ledger and expense reporting.
▪ In-depth knowledge of SAP HRS system, functionality, internal and external feeds, infrastructure, environment and impacts on both local and global level
▪ Knowledge in Human Resources administration, policies, practices, work flow and compliance
▪ Knowledge in Payroll administration, policies, practices, work flow, compliance, tax regulatories, calculations, processing and third party admin
▪ Knowledge in Benefits and Compensation administration, policies, plans, work flow, regulatory, and compliance.
▪ Knowledge of Finance, GL and Accounting to support payroll post processes and data analysis
▪ Strong Project Management skills required to drive both local and global initiates through to successful completion.
▪ Knowledge of process mapping, functional specification development and life-cycle test models.
▪ Strong analytical and auditing skills for data analysis and to ensure integrity and compliance of data.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!