Join Linde, the world’s leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas–related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world – leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Commercial Representative to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Update internal system with new/changes to account set-ups incompliance with customer master protocol, pricing, cylinder adjustments and customer purchase orders where applicable
▪ Review Customer agreements including the interpretation, integrity and population of Linde’s agreement data base and agreement process
▪ Audit prior day’s entry of customer master set up/changes to ensure compliance to customer master protocol and security profile
▪ Analyse and enter all list and special pricing of gases, hard goods, rental services, surcharges and bulk in accordance to the Delegation of Authority
▪ Adjust cylinder balances and anomalies in accordance to the delegation of authority
▪ Manage lease creation and changes
▪ Support all levels through out organization with queries/training relating to Commercial activities
▪ Process manual billings and input of credit, debit memos and web based billings
▪ Provide support for special handling and reports as per customers’ requests
▪ Support data cleansing functions of all master data
▪ Support all SHEQ and Linde policies
▪ Other work / projects as assigned by supervisor
▪ Secondary Education
▪ Advanced user of PC software (Excel, Word and Access)
▪ 2 years Customer Service and Administration or General Accounting
▪ Bilingual, English/Spanish / French an asset
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Good analytical and problem solving skills
▪ Detailed oriented
▪ Good organizational and priority setting skills
▪ Customer focused
▪ Team player
▪ Ability to make good judgement/making decisions
▪ Advanced computer skills (excel, Access and word)
▪ Strong sense of urgency
▪ Ability to Multi-task
▪ Ability to work under pressure and meeting the deadline requirement
▪ Familiar with SAP system
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!