Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world - leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Process Technician to join the team in Alpha, New Jersey.
▪ Keep an Eagle Eye on safety
▪ Operate a combination of filling and purification systems
▪ Perform various SAP Transactions to maintain a streamlined stock and sales order flow
▪ Perform tasks associated with stock and sales order realization including cylinder requisition, record recording, data management, record handling
▪ Collect and record basic fill system operations data to ensure process optimization and product quality
▪ Support raw material and product inventory maintenance
▪ Review raw material analytical results for appropriate use
▪ Provide feedback and/or participate on potential HPO projects associated with fill processes
▪ Perform basic system maintenance
▪ Enter Work Requests into Maximo for required maintenance
▪ Maintain a clean and well organized work area
▪ High School Degree
▪ Minimum 1 year experience
▪ Motivated self starter
▪ Puts forward new ideas
▪ Achieves challenging targets, approaching them with a positive, can-do attitude.
▪ Understands alignment of personal objectives with local business plans; commits to and delivers individual and team goals.
▪ Displays understanding of customer requirements.
▪ Follows safety procedures and policies.
▪ Takes accountability for own actions, and drives for high performance.
▪ Embraces change positively, recognizing it as an opportunity to become a high performance organization.
▪ Knows where to go for knowledge and expertise.
▪ Works within established guidelines to make informed decisions.
▪ Incorporates and follow best practice for own areas of work and shares best practice with others.
▪ Actively participates as a member of own and other relevant working groups.
▪ Deals sensitively with all forms of diversity.
▪ Takes account of the views of others.
▪ Delivers results, behaving in a safe, collaborative and customer focused way.
▪ Mechanical aptitude
▪ Ability to perform basic Algebra and unit conversions
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Ability to lift 75lbs.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!