Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician II to join the team in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
▪ Maintain plant equipment and facilities to support 24X7 manufacturing operations.
▪ Troubleshoot problems in mechanical systems throughout the plant.
▪ Repair/replace mechanical components that have been compromised within a given system.
▪ Promptly complete all preventive and predictive maintenance activities that are scheduled.
▪ Prepare job plans in Maximo for all planned maintenance activities
▪ Comply with all LOTO/HWP requirements as well as become a certified HWP issuer.
▪ Routinely enter all Maintenance required data into the maintenance management software (Maximo system) in order to keep system current.
▪ Monitor the performance of mechanical contractors contracted to perform work that exceeds the capabilities or expertise of the maintenance team at the plant. Ensure that all internal Linde safety requirements are adhered to by the contractors.
▪ High School Degree
▪ Minimum 7 year's relevant mtc experience
▪ A Maintenance Technician II must have a high school degree, an AS degree or equivalent, plus depth of experience to be a key contributor within a world class chemical manufacturing facility, typically 5+ years of experience. Additional years of relevant maintenance and leadership experience (e.g. 10 years or more) may be substituted for AS degree on a case by case basis.
▪ The individual must have demonstrated ability to trouble shoot, repair, and maintain one or more of 1) mechanical systems, 2) electrical systems, and 3) gas/fluid/hydraulic systems.
▪ The individual must be capable up routinely lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
▪ The individual must be capable of repairing mechanical equipment like compressors, pumps, valves, and fittings.
▪ Proficiency with a variety of basic hand and power tools is required.
▪ Willingness to work at heights and within confined spaces
▪ Computer literacy and Proficiency with Microsoft Office if required.
▪ Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is a significant plus
▪ Welding experience, including high purity orbital welding, is highly desirable.
▪ A Mechanical Maintenance Technician II must have demonstrated expertise (and certification where applicable) in two or more of the following areas:
o Abatement system control and maintenance,
o Rotating equipment repair and maintenance,
o High purity orbital welding/tube fitting
o HVAC repair and maintenance,
o Electrical equipment maintenance
o Predictive/preventive maintenance techniques and documentation with Computerized Maintenance Management System (e.g. Maximo)
▪ Experience in a chemical manufacturing facility and an understanding of chemical process systems and basic chemistry is a significant plus
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!