Join Linde, the worlds leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Senior Engineer - Medical Gases to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Supports the Medical Engineering Group/function objectives and strategies as led by Medical Engineering and Bulk Engineering and Standards management.
▪ Fulfils role as a Subject Matter Expert , for R.B.U. North America, on the design and installation of all medical bulk gas storage systems at customer sites.
▪ Support the global LIMSS bulk medical gases chapter content development and maintenance as regional subject matter expert.
▪ Support the Lifegas organizations new bulk medical business objectives and SHEQ Medical O&ED goals by providing technical support to Regional Lifegas sales and CES regional service personnel during the execution of new bulk medical customer installations and the upgrade of existing customer installations in accordance with the requirements of Lindes Medical Operation and Engineering Directive OEDAB-01-10-BOC.
▪ Supports the management of bulk medical customer account documentation to ensure validated status of all installations and associated metrics reporting/tracking (O&ED metrics, PM Completion, etc.).
▪ Support Linde RNA Safety goals through development and implementation of standard designs for bulk medical gas customer sites.
▪ Participates as an integral part of the Medical Engineering Quality Control Unit (QCU), on all issues that may impact the quality of Linde bulk medical customer installations.
▪ Lead the implementation of EMOC procedures with respect to revisions to existing medical standard designs. Responsible for ensuring the EMOC process is implemented with respect to the upgrade of existing bulk medical gas customer installations serviced by Linde.
▪ Fulfils role as medical gas system subject matter experts on national and industry standards and best practices organizations such as NFPA and CGA to ensure that Linde standard designs and installations are installed and maintained in accordance with current industry codes and guidelines.
▪ Support incident investigations and quality corrective actions, develop and document resolutions.
▪ In coordination with C.E.S. Asset Management personnel, leads the development of and/or improvement to standard equipment designs for bulk medical gas customer station installations. Provide equipment engineering and design support for standardized designs for installation by Supply-C.E.S. Work with CES Asset Management, C.E.S. field personnel, and fabricators to ensure quality, easily maintainable and highly functional, safe and reliable equipment designs.
▪ Leads the development, maintenance, and implementation of C.E.S Technician bulk medical gas storage system practical training content. Leads the implementation of bulk medical training program required to support Lindes bulk medical gas business.
▪ 4-year engineering degree required (mechanical engineering preferred).
▪ 3-5 years of experience with cryogenic products, storage, vaporization, distribution systems and equipment required.
▪ Minimum of 2 years experience with bulk medical gas storage systems design and installation practices required.
▪ Effective written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Ability to manage multiple small projects simultaneously.
▪ Knowledge of NFPA 55 Compressed Gases and Cryogenuic Fluids Code required.
▪ Knowledge of CGA standards on Medical Gases and Bulk Distribution Equipment and Systems required.
▪ Knowledge of NFPA 99C Standard for Gas and Vacuum Systems for Health Care Facilities required.
▪ Experience or knowledge of NEC (NFPA 70), ASME B31.3, and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
▪ Excellent computer skills: MS Word,/Excel/Access, MS Project, EDMS, MAXIMO required.
▪ AutoCad experience; creating P&IDs, equipment arrangements, piping plans required.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!