Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world -leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Head of Hydrogen Fueling Engineering to join the team in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
▪ Accountable for Talent Management and Performance Management of direct reports
▪ Mentor the development of competent H2 Fueling Project Engineers and Designers to meet the business needs of the H2 Fueling Industry
▪ Drive the Linde Group safety agenda, policies and procedures within the function to ensure the team operates in a manner that is safe for our employees, customers, contractors and public
▪ Standardize all aspects of H2 Fueling technology solutions (design, layout, equipment, documentation, manuals, training, etc) to meet all applicable Linde, US and local codes and standards
▪ Commercialize H2 Fueling technology solutions for RNA in packages to include HAZOPS, operating and maintenance/ troubleshooting manuals, spare parts, all necessary drawings, bill of materials, training materials and safety information
▪ Implement continuous improvement in processes and H2 Fueling commercialized equipment packages
▪ Prioritize projects, programs and resources to achieve Markets and H2 Fueling Industry business goals
▪ Provide H2 Fueling Equipment solutions, specifications, costs and delivery schedules to the H2 Fueling Industry Team for customer proposals and provide technical expertise for sales calls as required
▪ Collaborate with the Markets H2 Fueling Industry Team/Application Sales Engineers, Project Execution Teams, Supply and CES to achieve successful installations
▪ Champion the successful commissioning of H2 Fueling equipment
▪ Champion continual improvement in H2 Fueling and Markets Engineering processes, systems and tools
▪ Create operational and project budgets and schedules and be accountable to meet them
▪ Champion H2 Fueling technology and knowledge transfer between Linde Europe and the US
▪ Champion H2 Fueling technology solution training (theoretical and practical)
▪ Manage fabricators, vendors and contractors in delivering H2 Fueling technology solutions on time and on budget
▪ Manage and report on project status and costs
▪ Bachelor Degree - Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
▪ Minimum 7 years experience in equipment design and / or equipment commercialization and / or project management
▪ Minimum 5 years experience in industrial gases to include experience with liquid and gasous hydrogen
▪ Functional Skills:
► General management (including financial principles)
► Industrial gases industry and engineering expertise to include liquid and gaseous hydrogen
► Project management
► Problem solving
► Critical and analytical thinking
► Experience with H2 Fueling technology systems
► Communicates effectively with technology personnel, business personnel and customers (oral
► Computer skills in MS office suite, MS Project, AutoCad/SolidWorks (drafting programs)
► Read, interpret, create and approve engineering drawings to include P&IDs, fabrication
drawings, Process Flow Diagrams, electrical schematics, layout drawings, etc.
► Linde and US codes and standards relating to all aspects of H2 Fueling Technology solutions
▪ Managerial Skills:
► Problem Solving
► Customer Service
► Developing employees through various levels of expertise
▪ Interpersonal Skills:
► Written and oral communication
► Conflict Resolution
▪ Demonstrated leadership skills in a team environment
▪ Travel requirements: 25% -50%
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!