Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas - related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of the Linde Group, a world -leading gases and engineering company with around 50,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2011 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.787 bn (USD 18.1 billion). The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment - in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The Group is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking an Account Manager to join the team in the Columbus, Ohio area.
▪ Increase territory profitability and revenue through in depth understanding of territory
▪ Prospecting from multiple sources to develop new business
▪ Consistent use of Linde Pro Sales Tools
▪ Deep Customer & Competitor Insight
▪ Value Creation through Internal technical, product knowledge, and customer insight
▪ Customer Acquisition, Satisfaction & Retention
▪ Utilize account strategies and financial & business acumen
▪ Customer Data Maintenance
▪ Bachelor Degree - Engineering Degree desirable
▪ Minimum 5 Years industrial/sales/commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing desired
▪ Experience preferred: Metals, food & Beverage, chemicals or bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing industry sales
▪ High level of critical and innovative thinking; questioning/probing skills to uncover issues and create value for customers; a sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required
▪ Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation & closing abilities desired
▪ Strong business and financial acumen; proficient presentation skills, and sound planning and organizing skills essential
▪ Must be self-starter, goal and achievement driven and able to perform through self and others
▪ PC skills required including CRM/CRM equivalent, MS Office with Excel and PowerPoint
▪ Functional skills: Selling skills and negotiations, Problem solving, Written and oral communication, Product/Process knowledge, Time and territory management (e.g. ABC Theory), Customer Relationship Management, Planning and organizing, Financial/forecasting
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!