Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gasrelated technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 63,000 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2012 financial year, Linde generated revenue of EUR 15.280 bn (USD 19.9 bn). The strategy of the Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Senior Application Technician to join the team in either the Dallas or Houston, Texas areas.
• Strong leadership in management of Linde and customer’s contractors.
▪ Safely supervise Linde approved contractors and customer’s agents to install and start up Linde’s industrial gas applications. To include cryogenic food freezers and chilling systems, combustion panels and burner systems, controlled atmosphere mixing panels and injection systems, chemical and pharmaceutical applications, energy hydrogen fuel cell delivery systems, laser gas delivery systems, etc.
• Provide detailed technical knowledge to customer and contractors on specific Linde technology as to safety, electrical, mechanical, and process requirements.
• Provide specific equipment hands on start up assistance and post sales support as needed.
• Insure overall safe start up requirements are met in conducting customer safe handling training sessions including operations and maintenance of Linde provided application equipment.
• Insure documentation of customer start up is completed – start up check lists, training attendance, receipt of manuals, gas monitoring provisions, etc.
• Lead and / or participate in customer’s and Linde Hazop reviews.
• Maintain self paced training progress via Traccess training program, and achieve established training targets.
• Support stations installation project management.
• Provide sales and engineering team support in determining costs for project installation and adhere to project spending authorization cognizant of timelines with meeting customer expectations.
• Provide written documentation to Linde technical center on identified opportunities of improvement with application equipment and process.
▪ High school Diploma or above
▪ Minimum 7-10 years experience in instrumentation, electrical, control and mechanical systems and repairs
▪ Minimum 7-10 years cryogenic system experience and materials/equipment
▪ Excellent trouble shooting skills in area of instrumentation, electrical and mechanical systems
▪ Possess good communication and interpersonal skill and be able to interface with external customers
▪ Proven ability to engage and dialogue with customer‘s representatives on electrical / mechanical issues
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and general computer skills/awareness
▪ Acute awareness and understanding of OSHA regulations and energy control procedures
▪ Thorough understanding of Cryogenics and materials / equipment
▪ Technical rating in cryogenics or nuclear power(military) is a plus
▪ Excellent trouble shooting skills in area of instrumentation, electrical/mechanical systems
▪ The candidate should possess good communication and interpersonal skill and be able to interface with customers
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and general computer
▪ Safety awareness with excellent work habits in best practices, good housekeeping skills, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment
▪ Strong technical expertise and willingness to learn on specific Linde applications equipment and process knowledge
▪ Strong leadership in management of Linde and customers contractors
▪ Self motivation and independent operation
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!