Linde is currently seeking a Process Safety Specialist to join the team in Stewartsville, New Jersey.
▪ Oversee and facilitate compliance for ESG with process safety regulations and best processes
▪ In coordination with Linde Region North America, facilitate compliance to Responsible Care Process Safety and Product Stewardship Risk Management programs. Identify Best Practices and support continuous improvement for ESG division.
▪ Provide safety, health, product stewardship and risk management expertise, advise, support, tools that will assist the organization with minimizing or eliminating associated risks and liabilities
▪ Maintain a working knowledge in process safety and risk management legislation and industry guidelines and assist the business in identifying impacts and solutions for compliance
▪ Facilitate training on selected EHS and chemical process safety topics.
▪ Provide oversight of Chemical Systems Procedures for process clarity & EHS needs
▪ Serve as Process Safety Compliance technical specialist in Management of Change process for existing chemical systems
▪ Serve as Process Safety Compliance technical specialist in high-risk new chemical systems development
▪ Participate in investigation and case management of high risk process related incidents
▪ Provide support and expertise to ESG plant managers and site teams during regulatory inspections with focus such as PSM, RMP, TCPA
▪ Serve as Product Stewardship stage-gate manager for ESG division for applicable new/altered products.
▪ Support implementation of Linde document control system(s) and proper use by ESG Operations sites and Engineering department in support of the goals listed above
▪ Support role to Radiation Safety Officer (related to Newark NJ facility )
▪ Participate in and support full scope of EHS Department goals
▪ B.S or M.S. in engineering, environmental science or chemistry
▪ Industrial experience in chemical field, preferably compressed gas industry
▪ Industrial experience with process safety and product safety compliance.
▪ Knowledge of radiation safety
▪ In-depth knowledge and familiarity with advanced qualitative and quantitative analysis methodologies as well as dispersion modelling of highly hazardous products.
▪ Excellent training and presentation skills
▪ Knowledge of and familiarity with regulatory language
▪ Demonstrate knowledge of process safety compliance requirements
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with all levels of the organization
▪ Demonstrate knowledge of radiation safety requirements to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
▪ Knowledge of and comfort with computer programs and software (minimum Microsoft Office Suite; preferred: Leaderís Haz-Op and LOPA.; ALOHA and/or PHAST air dispersion modelling programs
▪ Experience developing and implementing safety requirements
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!